(Answers are a snapshot of my current mood; stability not guaranteed)
1. Your Middle Name: Allegra
2. Age: 35
3. Single or Taken: These are presumptuous options.
4. Favorite Movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
5. Favorite Song or Album: This second, it's "Just Like Heaven" by The Cure.
6. Favorite Band/Artist: If I *must* choose... Really? I have to? AAAAA. Um, The Cure, then. Remind me to post my list of favorite bands on my info page.
7. Dirty or Clean: I will take this literally, and say "clean."
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Both. Piercings in ears, two tattoos.
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? We do.
10. What's your philosophy on life? The most important talent is the ability to practice.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? It's ALL THE WAY full.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? I sure would.
13. What is your favorite memory of us? Clothing swap!
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Air conditioning.
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: Odd, interesting? That "unwillingness to choose" thing. ;)
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they : Becoming the kind of writer I want to be, other people recognizing same, my stories and novels published.
17. Can we get together and make a cake? If it can be chocolate.
18. Which country is your spiritual home? The Republic of Fremont.* :)
19. What is your big weakness? Buying books.
20. Do you think I'm a good person? Yes.
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school: Art.
22. Describe your accent: 3 parts Midwestern, 1 part Canadian, with random Texan twangs.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? I might.
24. What do you wear to sleep? Usually, my favorite black pyjama pants and whichever top suits the room's temperature.
25. Trousers or skirts? Given those choices, skirts.
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? Alcohol.
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? Whatever you felt like doing.
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? Check.
*Some people think it's a mere neighborhood in Washington State, but they're made of stupid.