Since all the way back when I wrote that one, in December, I have:
- Lost eight of the ten pounds I've lost since early November;
- Written a beginning chunk of a science fiction novel;
- Accepted invitations to submit stories to three anthologies;
- Written most of the story that's due first;
- Registered for OddCon (April), WorldCon (August), and World Fantasy (October (and it's a good thing I'm a planner, because WFC sold out early. If you want to go but have no membership, get on the waiting list at the World Fantasy website));
- Read slush pretty much every day, except when I had to be away for a funeral;
- Basically lived the dream of a writer with kids who has to stick to a writing routine in order to get anything done.
How have you been?